The Choice for Billings Montana Hotels…
One of Billings Montana's best hotels, the Kelly Inn Billings Montana provides lodging accommodations near Montana State University-Billings, Montana State University City College, Rocky Mountain College, Billings Gazette newspaper, Billings Clinic Hospital, Billings St. Vincent Health Care, Rimrock Mall, Billings Rimrock Auto Arena, Billings Shrine Auditorium, and Alberta Bair Theater. The Kelly Inn Billings is conveniently located next to Interstate 90 where many shopping areas, restaurants, auto dealers, furniture stores, big box stores and home improvement centers are located. Billings is the location of the regions largest retail and medical corridor.
We are a Pet Friendly hotel, however, rooms must be assigned accordingly so please be sure to note on your reservation if you are bringing a pet.
When visiting Billings, Montana make the Kelly Inn your choice. All rooms have refrigerators, microwaves and all new furniture! Deluxe continental breakfast available every morning. Large indoor pool with 30 foot waterslide, hot tub and fitness area! Smoke Free!
Things To Do & Explore In Billings
Upcoming Area Events:
- Montana Classic Car Auction, Billings, Montana, September 5, 2015
- Hot Bike Tour, Billings, Montana, September 9-13, 2015
- Bridal Fair at the Yellowstone Art Museum, Billings, Montana, September 13, 2015
- All Nations Indian Relay Championship, Billings, Montana, September 17-20, 2015
- Billings Market Association (Private Show), Billings, Montana, September 18-20, 2015
- Montana Marathon, Billings, Montana, September 20, 2015
- Miranda Lambert’s Roadside Bars & Pink Guitars Tour, Billings, Montana, September 25, 2015
- The Prairie Sisters Party – Vintage Market, Billings, Montana, October 3, 2015
- Marilyn: Forever Blonde, Billings, Montana, October 6, 2015
- Elton John, Billings, Montana, October 7, 2015
- Mannheim Steamroller Christmas by Chip Davis, Billings, Montana, November 19, 2015
- Chris Young, Billings, Montana, November 20, 2015
Excellent place to stay in Billings
"We typically stick to big chain hotels, but we gave the Kelly Inn a shot. We were impressed with the cleanliness, professionalism of the staff, and the amenities. Reasons to stay here: indoor pool with slide and hot tub, no pet fee, free breakfast, great location, and comfortable beds."More →